What to Expect From a Reputable Email Marketing Provider
If you think email marketing is dead or dying, you’re mistaken. However, it is true that over the past few years, this marketing type has changed a lot and is continuously evolving. Individuals and businesses that want to leverage it to its fullest need to ensure that their email marketing providers keep up with the changes in the email marketing industry.
Here is what you should expect from a reputable email marketing provider in today’s scenario.
Customise Email Campaigns for Mobile Users
In 2019, global email users surpassed 3.9 billion, and the majority of people accessed email via their mobile devices. So make sure your email marketing company creates campaigns considering the requirements of mobile users. As a guide, your email marketing provider should:
- Use mobile-friendly email templates
- Write a shorter subject line
- Reduce image size so that it loads quickly
- Add a visible call-to-action button for better user experience.
More Focus on Personalisation
Nowadays, people want their unique requirements to be fulfilled. They are more likely to open and react to emails, tailored to them. Personalised emails bring six times higher transaction rates. However, including names in emails is not sufficient to achieve personalisation in modern times. Your email marketing provider should:
- Build customer personas and plan marketing campaigns accordingly.
- Send emails at the time your target audience is more likely to open it.
- Set up automated behavioural trigger emails based on predefined events.
Create Captivating Stories to Drive More Traffic & Leads
Everyone loves a good story, and it helps in cementing the relationship with customers. If your business has a compelling brand story, you may ask your email marketing provider to use it into your marketing campaign. It will help you:
- Create an emotional bond with your customers
- Crave your business into the minds of readers
- Disclose your company’s values & visions
Combine Email Marketing with Social Media Marketing
Combining email marketing with social media marketing has become a popular trend in the last couple of years. After all, social media marketing is an ideal way to reach new people, and email marketing helps you convert them into customers. So, make sure your email marketing provider combines email marketing with social media marketing. Your email marketing expert can:
- Add links to your social profiles in your email.
- Use social media platforms to increase subscriber lists.
- Add user-generated content in emails to support sales.
Use of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Machine learning and artificial intelligence technology are quickly becoming an essential part of email marketing. These technologies are playing a significant role in studying user interests, producing data-driven insights, and marketing automation. Some popular uses of AI in email marketing include:
- Identifying the best times for your mailshots
- Automating content creation
- Optimising subject lines to improve click-through-rate.
Email marketing is an ideal way to take your marketing strategies to the next level. However, it is fruitful only when you work with the right email marketing provider. If you’re planning to start an email marketing campaign, make sure your provider has added these strategies in the email marketing plan to maximise the effectiveness of your efforts.